DELIVERING WHAT MATTERS HAND TO HAND
WHY USE AN OBC SERVICE?
An Onboard Courier provides the supervised delivery of sensitive, valuable or time-critical consignments in a quick, secure and traceable manner. Whether it's the hand-delivery of sensitive documents or vital automotive parts, an OBC service is the most efficient and reliable means of transportation.
- Quick: our rapid response in sourcing a local courier with the necessary visa ensures fast delivery of all consignments on a global scale.
- Trackable: we'll update you on the progress of your consignment via your preferred method of contact.
- Secure: we provide a fully-supervised transportation of your consignment by a dedicated courier. They're also completely contactable throughout the journey for added peace of mind.
Need an OBC service? Call us on +44 (0)20 8339 8555 or
WHY USE ACS FOR OBC / HAND CARRY SERVICES?
- Trained OBC Staff: your highly trained On Board Courier/Hand Carry agent will take care of, and be with your shipment from start to finish.
- Access to more airports: due to our global pool of agents, we can normally start in any major airport within 2-4h of confirmation and cargo ready time.
- Experience: the OBC/Hand Carry Team has more than 30 years’ experience in the industry, and each of our charter experts has undergone intensive training.
- Global coverage: no matter where your cargo needs to get to or where from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best OBC/Hand Carry prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective, efficient solution.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated OBC/Hand Carry expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have and will manage your shipment from start to finish.
- Frequent Flyer Advantages: all of our OBC/Hand Carry agents have frequent flyer status, which helps with excess baggage, priority unloading, later check in and seat reservations.
OUR OBC CASE STUDIES
The Life-Saving Flight
A gentleman in Lagos, Nigeria needed an urgent shipment of HIV medication, a pharmaceutical company got in touch to see how we could help.
Keeping Production Moving
With a factory in Mexico in dire need of parts, and the factory in creating them unable to produce and ship them quickly enough, we were called in to help.
Our network of onboard couriers hold visas from all over the world that allow them to fly to anywhere at a moment's notice, ensuring that even the tightest delivery deadlines are met according to requirements.
The experience of our couriers is showcased by their High-Flyer status; 80% of our couriers hold industry-recognised Gold or Platinum status. This reflects the amount of tasks they have successfully completed. For a greater level of efficiency, all our onboard couriers qualify for increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations.
ACS saved the day. We needed a swift, trackable solution to guarantee delivery the next day. Our pending project would not have gone ahead if it wasn't for your onboard couriers. We are extremely grateful.”
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7